Our mental thought patterns create our success – or not!
Our mental abilities are a product of how well we use our Mind Power. The reason I refer to this is simple. Everyone has a subconscious mind, and this part of the mind stores a very high percentage of our memories. Most people live through these memories day by day, minute by minute. These are the mental patterns and programs that create our success, or what I term our “non-success”.
We accumulated these mental patterns from birth to about seven years old and this old programming sticks with us until we give new instructions to put new wonderful ideas back in. In a way you can look at it like your own subconscious mind is supporting you in whatever endeavors you are doing in life, yet you cannot change these patterns until you decide to let the subconscious mind know that these old ideas are now outdated and they have to go.
Sometimes this can be easier said that done on our own because a lot of our old programming is very unconscious to us. Yes; we are not consciously aware that we live these habits every day. If we’re having over a hundred thousand thoughts are they positive or are you living on the old negative and limiting programs and thought patterns that are simply not working for you.
So are your mental faculties half full of great ideas, or are they half empty of false promises to change the situation you find yourself in today?
If we are to look at a water tank for instance as a metaphor, and this water tank presents our emotions that are contained and stagnant. If the water is not replenished in the tank and there is no ‘flow’. Our thoughts and feelings are the same if we don’t allow our mind to accept new ideas, to change, to grow and mature just like a water tank and the pipes that connect to it, so too our mind become clogged with gunge causing blockages and many unwanted dilemmas in our lives.
We stay where we are until we change our limiting beliefs. In short “wanting” something badly enough will not make it happen! Hoping for something different will have no effect. Working hard 12 to 15 hours a day is wasting your time also. You will always remain where you are “unless” you change your thinking!
It’s important though to understand that we cannot blame our parents or family members for our situation. Our parents and care givers were just doing what they knew best. Their habits and patterns had been generically handed down to them during their own lifetime. Many people live on old memories and false beliefs. Yet the good news is with a little bit of change of heart and mind we can produce new ideas and bring about brand new concepts that will help you start to enjoy your life again.
This is for everyone, there’s no age restriction, we can all have the life we dream of. It’s just a process of change and recognising that it’s time to step forward and take responsibility for your own life. Just as damaged pipes don’t fix themselves, we must employ a plumber who knows what he is doing to get the water flowing again. So too do we need a little bit of ‘draino’ for the mind to release the blockages that restrict the flow of good things coming into our lives.
If you want to change your mental circumstances, then you must develop the necessary tools to create a new consciousness. A successful person has a successful consciousness. A wealthy person has developed a prosperity consciousness and his thoughts are on success and abundance. This is how they think and feel, the conscious and subconscious mind must agree with each other.
I can help you with your new path to mental success:
- Weak scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces, yet when you build strong focused concentrated thoughts these build strong thoughts and feelings
- Your mind creates your reality; learn how to get your mind working for you to gain mental and positive success
- What makes you mentally a winner is all in the “mind” and how we perceive your own mental thoughts. Learn simple effective ways to change quickly
- Taking responsibility for creating the life we choose will be the key to changing your thoughts and mental images we create
- Opportunities open up when you open up to your mental thoughts and I can help you with this!
- Using these mental tools every day will prove that you are born with this ability!
- Your thoughts are more powerful than you think or believe and any image held in your mind will eventually produce an effect. Why not allow yourself to learn the language of the mind to fulfill your dreams… it’s that simple
- Learn to be your own mental coach in such a short time and produce the results quickly
- Learn to understand why you only see yourself as failing. Turn this around quickly to recognise you can be successful just by seeing your own personal hidden talents; and
- Change the way you react to problems and the way you perceive them. I will show you that problems are only opportunities for you to grow and change. This will help your stress levels greatly
Send me an email if you’d prefer to start off your journey this way.